Monday, January 26, 2015

Share - FMF

Apparently, I am an over-sharer. My dad used to tell me to head into the barn and stop circling it when I would tell a story as a youngster. My husband often tells me to just get to the point when we have our conversations. And I hear, "TMI, Mom!" from my pre-teens on a pretty regular basis. 

Seems I do not have a problem sharing.

Except when it comes to my faith.

I seem to hem and haul when it is time to tell someone my testimony or tell someone the Good News or even to pray with someone. I often feel the Holy Spirit nudging me to be bold in my faith, but I hesitate and avoid it more often than not.

And I am not sure why. I have been extremely blessed since I trusted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. It has not been an easy journey, but it has been a blessed one and one I should be willing to share.

Because I am good at sharing.

Maybe I need more boldness, more faith, more willingness.

I need to be willing to share more than my opinion and my feelings.

Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness;
    let us exalt his name together. ~ Psalm 34:3 (NLT)

May 2015 be a year of sharing more of His greatness and love for me and others.

Link your FMF post to Kate's blog. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely. That is a struggle! This word of "share" has sure opened up an inner struggle!
http://bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com/2015/01/share.html